Who is the 4K Fortnite Gaming PC designed for?
It is designed for YouTubers, Streamers and professional competitors. Players who don’t want to miss a detail of the action, and want to deliver crystal clear, smooth gameplay for their fans. The 4K Fortnite Gaming PC is a combination of Gaming Battle Station and Video Editing Workstation for those with their eyes set on the Fortnite World Cup.
- 4K, Epic, 130+ FPS
FPS Key Ideas | 30 or more Frames Per Second (FPS) is generally accepted as smooth gameplay | 60 FPS is considered very good, and many monitors only refresh (learn more about refresh rates in Wikipedia) at 60Hz, so they cannot show more than frames 60 per second anyway | Better monitors have higher refresh rates 144Hz or 240Hz, but you only see the benefit of these if your PC can output enough FPS to make use of the faster refresh rate.
- Contour Spacegate RGB ATX Gaming Case
- Dimensions (LxWxH)530 x 250 x 502mm
- 5.252 Bays | Zero
- 3.5″ Bays | 2
- 2.5″ Bays | 3
- I/O Ports | USB 3.0 x 2 USB 2.0 x 2 Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)
- Intel Core i7-9700KF 3.6Ghz 8 Core CPU, 8 Thread, 4.9GHz Turbo
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC ATX Motherboard with USB Type-C
- USB 2.0 | 2 at back panel, 4 via internal headers
- USB 3.1 Gen1 | 2 at back panel, 4 via internal headers
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 | 2 at the rear, 1 x Type-C and 1 x Type-A, Also one internal header.
- NVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 GPU
- Display Outputs | 3 x DisplayPort 1.4 (4096×2160@60Hz), 1 x HDMI 2.0 (3840×2160@60Hz), 1 x USB Type-C
- 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory (2x16GB)
- 512GB ADATA SX8200 PRO M.2 NVMe (3500MB/R, 2300MB/W) – 6x faster than SATA SSD
- 4TB Seagate BarraCuda 3.5″ Hard Drive
- Corsair Hydro Series H100x 240mm Processor Liquid Cooler
- Contour 650W ATX 87+ Modular Power Supply GPU650V-G
- Built in CNVi Wireless 802.11AC Dual Band Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 5
- Integrated Sound Card On The Motherboard
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit