Who is the 4K Fortnite Gaming PC designed for?
It is designed for YouTubers, Streamers and professional competitors. Players who don’t want to miss a detail of the action, and want to deliver crystal clear, smooth gameplay for their fans. The 4K Fortnite Gaming PC is a combination of Gaming Battle Station and Video Editing Workstation for those with their eyes set on the Fortnite World Cup.
- 4K, Epic, 130+ FPS
FPS Key Ideas | 30 or more Frames Per Second (FPS) is generally accepted as smooth gameplay | 60 FPS is considered very good, and many monitors only refresh (learn more about refresh rates in Wikipedia) at 60Hz, so they cannot show more than frames 60 per second anyway | Better monitors have higher refresh rates 144Hz or 240Hz, but you only see the benefit of these if your PC can output enough FPS to make use of the faster refresh rate.
- Cougar Darkblader-G ARGB Full Tower Case
- Intel Core i5-12600KF 3.7GHz 10 Core CPU, 16 Thread, 4.9GHz Turbo
- Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4 Motherboard
- NVidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB LHR GPU
- 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory (2x16GB)
- 500GB WD Blue SN550 NVME M.2 SSD (2400MB/R, 1750MB/W)
- 1TB Seagate BarraCuda 3.5″ Hard Drive
- Corsair Hydro Series H100x 240mm Processor Liquid Cooler
- Contour 750W High Efficiency ATX PSU
- 1733mbps 802.11ac 2.4 / 5GHz Dual Band PCIe Wi-Fi 5 / Bluetooth 5 Adapter
- Integrated Sound Card On The Motherboard
- Microsoft Windows® 11 Home