*Internal cooling for illustration purposes only
High performance for the value conscious
Designed drive AAA game titles like GTA5, Fortnite, PUBG and FarCry5 north of 60fps with Very-High settings at 1080p. The 8 Core, Intel i7-9700 with a turbo boost to 4.7GHz will handle the most CPU intense titles, whilst the NVIDIA GTX 1660 6GB gives you the power and VRAM to turn up the textures for immersive gameplay.
- Coolermaster Masterbox MB520 ARGB Case
- Intel Core i7-9700 3.0GHz 8 Core CPU, 8 Thread 4.7GHz Turbo
- Gigabyte B365-HD3 ATX Motherboard
- NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 GPU
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory (2x8GB)
- 500GB WD Blue SN550 NVME M.2 SSD (2400MB/R, 1750MB/W)
- 2TB Seagate BarraCuda 3.5″ Hard Drive
- Be Quiet Pure Rock Slim CPU Cooler
- Contour 500W High Efficiency ATX PSU
- 1733mbps 802.11ac 2.4 / 5GHz Dual Band PCIe Wi-Fi 5 / Bluetooth 5 Adapter
- Integrated Sound Card On The Motherboard
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Coolermaster Masterbox MB520 ARGB Case
A Look Through The DarkMirror – Showing off your rig through a smoked front panel is something you didn’t know you needed. The DarkMirror front panel enriches the contrast from hardware lighting, creating a picturesque display of the internal components. To cool gaming systems built inside, mesh ventilation is found on the entire length of the front panel’s sides, ensuring that the three included ARGB fans are fed with a considerable amount of air.
If you’re thinking about thermal upgrades, the MasterBox MB520 ARGB supports up to seven fans and front and rear liquid cooling for high-demand builds. Paired with a tempered glass side panel and additional top ventilation, your build can look, and play, exactly as you dreamed it would.
Three pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system. The small ARGB Controller is a mini-sized controller that allows your Addressable RGB such as fans and LED strips to be powered and controlled even in PC systems without an A-RGB capable motherboard. The controller comes with 14 lighting presets to make full use of the Addressable LEDs in the system and also allows to be completely switched off by long pressing its button. It is also possible to attach any external 2pin button to it to be able to switch presets without having to open the system. For ease of use, Cooler Master allows the RESET button to be optionally connected to the controller and used as an external ARGB preset switch button.