How we designed this Best Value Gaming PC for Fortnite
Our aim was to create a competitive Fornite gaming PC without over-specifying the components. The GTX 1660 Super is well balanced against the i5-9400F, giving a 100+ FPS rate that will require you to have a 144Hz monitor to smoothly deliver your gameplay. An NVMe drive makes the whole PC super responsive and WiFi keeps you connected even at battle parties.
So what FPS will I get from this PC?
- 1080p, Epic settings, 100+ FPS
- 4K, Epic settings, 60+ FPS
FPS Key Ideas | 30 or more Frames Per Second (FPS) is generally accepted as smooth gameplay | 60 FPS is considered very good, and many monitors only refresh (learn more about refresh rates in Wikipedia) at 60Hz, so they cannot show more than frames 60 per second anyway | Better monitors have higher refresh rates 144Hz or 240Hz, but you only see the benefit of these if your PC can output enough FPS to make use of the faster refresh rate.
- Cougar MX410 Mesh G RGB ATX Gaming Cas…
- Intel Core i5-11400F 2.6GHz 6 Core CPU with 4.4GHz Turbo
- Gigabyte B560 HD3 ATX Motherboard
- NVidia Geforce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB GDDR6 GPU
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Memory (2x8GB)
- 250GB WD Blue SN550 NVME M.2 SSD (2400MB/R, 950MB/W)
- 1TB Seagate BarraCuda 3.5″ Hard Drive
- Be Quiet Pure Rock Slim 2 CPU Cooler
- Contour 500W High Efficiency ATX PSU
- 300mbps 802.11n 2.4GHz Single Band PCIe Wi-Fi 4 Adapter
- Integrated Sound Card On The Motherboard
- Microsoft Windows® 11 Home