Autodesk Revit 2021 favours a fast processor for all of its tasks other than rendering, where it prefers a larger number of cores. With the Core i7 10700K you get the best of both world with a 5.1GHz boost clock speed on the fastest core, and 8 cores and 16 threads. This should provide you with a great all around Revit workstation. The graphics card is our recommended and Autodesk certified AMD Radeon WX3200 which can support up to 4 monitors.
4 x Mini-DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2304@60 Hz each.
This system has been designed to be very quiet, even under heavy use. The components specified are high quality and designed to be high performance and last many years.
- Corsair 110Q Quiet Case
- Intel Core i7-10700K 3.80GHz 8 Core CPU, 16 Thread, 5.1GHz Turbo
- Gigabyte Z490 UD ATX Motherboard
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3200 4GB (10-bit colour)
- 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory (2x16GB)
- 500GB WD Blue SN550 NVME M.2 SSD (2400MB/R, 1750MB/W)
- 4TB Seagate 3.5″ Ironwolf Pro HDD, 2 Years Rescue+DataRecovery on registration
- Be Quiet Pure Rock 2 Low Noise CPU Cooler
- Contour 500W High Efficiency ATX PSU
- 24x SATA Internal DVDRW with M-Disk Support (ASUS DRW-24D5MT) Black
- Integrated Sound Card On The Motherboard
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit